What we are about:

We thought it would be great to share ideas for playing and fun with the wide world and spread a bit of joy and hopefully inspire some ideas with other people. We will share projects and other little adventures we go on. It would be great if other people share their ideas, projects and adventures with us also.

Monday 2 January 2012

2012 and I will be 30


So we are on the second day of 2012 and this is the year of my (Mrs White-White) 30th Birthday so here is my year's to do list, which just so happens to be made up of 30 things.

Happy to take suggestions for other things to try as part of bonus activities:

1.Go camping and have a camp fire to tell stories around

2.Go to see Beth Hart play in London (see more live music)

3.Play Frolly at least twice (June and August)

4.Visit family and friends more (including going over to France and Italy)

5.Improve my guitar playing (play 3 songs well)

6.Make an animation and submit it for a film festival

7.Draw up my family tree

8.Buy some art

9.Learn to ride a motorbike

10.Stop paying for a gold bank account and donate the £12 a month to charities

11.Write a story about the Norton Dragon

12.Read more (including Great Expectations, Hons and Rebels)

13.Laugh until I cry

14.Learn a new word once a month

15.See more theatre (including Belle Ville Rendezous and The Cheery Orchard)

16.Go to the Preddy Folk Festival

17.Build a sand castle (a good one)

18.Go to a Whiskey Tasting and learn more about the drink

19.Plant a tree in my Dad's memory

20.Go to the Somerset Museum in Taunton

21.Visit other museums in Somerset

22.Do the Bath Skyline Walk (again, but with more family and Friends)

23.Swim in the sea

24.Improve my Italian so I can write letters to my Italian friends

25.Watch a sunrise

26.Write letters to my friend's new born baby Elly throughout the year

27.Go on a steam train

28.Win something

29.Write letters to my Niece and family

30.Do something meaningful to help people throughout the year


I will let you know how I get on.

Lots of love for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment